Pontoon Rentals Make Dale Hollow Lake Even More Fun
Sunset Marina offers six choices for pontoon rentals so you can plan a day at the lake for an intimate cruise or a party on the waves. We have hard top and soft top pontoons. One rental even has a “John” onboard. The larger pontoons provide a table, chairs, a gas grill and a cooler. Some pontoons have a slide and a sundeck. Dale Hollow Lake is a beautiful body of water that provides many areas for adventure, fishing and relaxing.
PAYMENT: Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
TAXES: Tennessee State and Local Sales Tax (9.75%) is added to all rentals.
AGE REQUIREMENT: No watercraft will be rented to anyone under age 21. ID required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SMALL BOAT:
- Please designate a “Captain” that will be responsible during the check-in process and signing all necessary paperwork. The “Captain” will proceed to the marina office upon arrival to check in.
- “Captain” must be at least 21 years of age with a valid U.S. driver’s license present upon check-in.
- To maximize your time on the water, “Captain” should arrive at the marina between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. to complete the required safety orientation and check-ride.
- All rental watercraft must be returned to the marina by 5 p.m. CST.
- No small boats are permitted to be kept out overnight. Unless you are renting a houseboat with Sunset Marina & Resort (no other marinas) OR have rented a slip from another marina with confirmation sent to email@example.com, the boat must be returned to the dock by 5 p.m. CST. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Boats are equipped with life preservers only. Ski vests are available to rent at the marina for $5 each.
- Skiing, tubing, or wakeboarding is only permitted with specific watercraft. Be familiar with your rental’s towing capabilities or limitations.
- Pontoons are not equipped with anchors. A tie-up line is provided to tie to the shore.
- No pets allowed on any rental boat.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Passenger Safety Vessel Act of 1993 limits the number of passengers on rental boats. Please be familiar with your boat’s capacity and plan accordingly.
- All rental boats are full of fuel. You are responsible for any gas/oil you have used.
- The driver of the vessel must be born before January 1, 1989, or must obtain a legal temporary or permanent NASBLA approved Boater Safety Certification.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
CANCELLATION POLICY: This is a very seasonal business with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation, a partial refund will only be given with reasonable notice.
- More than 60-day notice: 75% of your deposit will be refunded
- 45- to 60-day notice: 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- 30- to 45-day notice: 25% of your deposit will be refunded
- Less than 30-day notice will result in a forfeit of payment.