Pontoon Rentals Make Dale Hollow Lake Even More Fun
Sunset Marina offers six choices for pontoon rentals so you can plan a day at the lake for an intimate cruise or a party on the waves. We have hard top and soft top pontoons. One rental even has a “John” onboard. The larger pontoons provide a table, chairs, a gas grill and a cooler. Some pontoons have a slide and a sundeck. Dale Hollow Lake is a beautiful body of water that provides many areas for adventure, fishing and relaxing.
$395 – Base
$415 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$435 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$250 – Base
$265 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$275 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$325 – Base
$340 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$360 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$225 – Base
$235 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$250 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$275 – Base
$290 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$305 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$195 – Base
$205 – Sunday to Friday, Memorial Day to Labor Day
$215 – Saturdays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
PAYMENT: Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
TAXES: Tennessee State and Local Sales Tax (9.75%) is added to all rentals.
AGE REQUIREMENT: No watercraft will be rented to anyone under age 21. ID required.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival. Your party must designate a “Captain” to be responsible during the check-in process to sign all necessary paperwork and be the Driver of your rental boat.
- You may check-in any time after 8:00am CST.
- We require Captain checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present a credit/debit card for incidentals and a photo ID upon check-in.
- All rental boats must be returned to Sunset’s fuel dock no later than 5:00pm. If you are in a hurry to get off the water, please arrive closer to 4:00pm, as the fuel dock becomes very crowded close to 5:00pm.
- Boat is full of fuel upon arrival. You are responsible for paying for any fuel used.
- No refund for early checkouts.
- No pets allowed on any rental boat.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with your boat’s passenger capacity, according to the U.S. Coast Guard Passenger Safety Vessel Act of 1993.
- Rentals are not equipped with anchors; however, a tie-up rope is provided to tie to the shore.
- Boats are equipped with safety life preservers only. Ski vests (all sizes) are available to rent at the marina for $5.00 each with your rental.
- Some pontoons include a gas grill. Propane is provided. Grilling utensils are not provided.
- Be familiar with your specific boat’s towing capabilities. Only certain boats are equipped to tow (tube, skis, etc.). No towing with pontoons or Wave Runners.
- Rental boats are not permitted to be kept out overnight. Unless you are renting a houseboat with Sunset Marina & Resort OR are renting a slip from another marina with confirmation send to firstname.lastname@example.org, the boat must be returned to Sunset’s fuel dock by 5:00pm CST. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The driver of the vessel must be born before January 1, 1989, or must obtain a legal temporary or permanent NASBLA approved Boater Safety Certificate. You can obtain that for free at www.rentalboatsafety.com
- Making changes to reservation could result in a fee of up to $50.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
- Renter gives Sunset Marina permission to charge the credit/debit card on file for any damage to rental equipment or facilities during rental period.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUNSET MARINA DOES NOT OFFER RAIN CHECKS.
This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice as explained below.
More than 60 day notice: 75% refund
45 to 60 day notice: 50% refund
30 to 45 day notice: 25% refund
Less than 30 day notice will result in a forfeit of total balance paid.
If Renter cancels this agreement less than 30 days prior to arrival date, Renter shall be obligated to pay ALL RENTAL payments specified in this agreement, and all monies will be retained.