About your houseboat rental reservations…
Houseboat rental on Dale Hollow Lake at Sunset Marina offers three convenient sizes of houseboats from which to choose.
Be your own Captain and capture the beauty and the prestige of one of the clearest bodies of water in the country.
When you pilot one of these luxury vessels, you are in control. Relax. You have worked hard and now you deserve to enjoy it! No boat handling experience necessary, and detailed instruction is provided. Loading assistance is provided by Sunset’s crew.
Choose from thousands of secluded coves on beautiful Dale Hollow Lake to enjoy for the week, mid-week or weekend.
A minimum three-night stay is required, and the balance is due at the time the reservation is made. All reservations include state and local sales taxes.
Spring & Fall Season
Jan.- May 21 & After September 20-Nov. 15
May 22 – June 10; September 6-19
August 20 – September 2
June 11 – August 19; September 3-5
Peak Summer rates apply on
July 4th & Labor Day Weekend.
A 3-night minimum stay is required
Houseboat Rental Agreement
- Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
- Please designate a “Captain” that will be responsible during the check-in process and signing all necessary paperwork. The “Captain” will proceed to the marina office upon arrival to check in.
- We guarantee your houseboat to be ready by 4 p.m. CST.
- The “Captain” will receive the necessary operating and safety instructions.
- You may register/check-in anytime between 12 Noon and 4 p.m. to await your boat assignment.
- No pets allowed in any rental accommodation.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age with a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Passenger Safety Vessel Act of 1993 limits the number of passengers on rental boats. Please be familiar with your boat’s capacity and plan accordingly.
- Linens are NOT provided. Boat includes pillows and blankets.
- All rental boats are full of fuel. You are responsible for any gas/oil you have used.
- The driver of the vessel was born before January 1, 1989, or has obtained a legal temporary or permanent NASBLA approved Boater Safety Certification.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
Houseboat Cancellation Policy
This is a very seasonal business with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation, a partial refund will only be given with reasonable notice.
- More than 90 day notice: 50% of $750 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- 60 – 90 day notice: 25% of $750 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- Less than 60 day notice will result in a forfeit of full balance paid.