65′ Midsize Cruiser Sleeps 10
& Made for Lake Fun
SPRING & FALL
Sirius XM Radio w/ CD Player
4 Private bedroom
3 Queen, 1 Full
2 Full Baths w/ common shower
Queen Sleeper Sofa
Blankets (No Linens)
Electric Range & Oven
Electric Refrigerator / Freezer
Dishes & Silverware
Microwave & Hood
Monitor w/ DVD Player
Central Heat & Air
Hot & Cold Pressure Water
75 HP Mercury Engine
12.5 KW Electric Generator
400 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
Dinette Table & 6 Chairs
2 Deck Tables & 16 Chairs
3 Lounge Chairs
Auxiliary Power Plug
Waste Holding Tank
Top Sundeck w/ Canopy Top
50 Gallon Engine Fuel Tank
50 Gallon Generator Fuel Tank
Coast Guard Safety Equipment
The 65’ was recently REMODELED and now has DirecTV.
Spring & Fall Season
Jan.- May 20 & After September 19-December 31
May 21 – June 9; September 5-18
August 19 – September 1
June 10 – August 18; September 2-4
Peak Summer rates apply on
July 4th & Labor Day Weekend.
3-night minimum stay is required
Houseboat Rental Agreement
Terms & Conditions:
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival. Your party must designate a "Captain" to be responsible during the check-in process to sign all necessary paperwork and be the Driver of your rental houseboat.
- We guarantee your houseboat to be ready by 4:00pm CST. If you wish, you may send your "Captain" to check-in and complete paperwork, then await your party's boat assignment any time after 12:00 Noon. We will call you when your boat is ready if you have already checked in.
- We require Captain checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present a credit/debit card for incidentals and a photo ID upon check-in.
- Sunset Marina's fuel dock opens at 7:00am CST. For rapid check-out, arrive early to avoid the crowd.
- Your boat must be refilled with fuel & water, holding tanks pumped, and off loaded, all before 10:00am.
- Please plan to arrive early to avoid late fee assessment.
- Boat is full of fuel upon arrival. You are responsible for paying for any fuel used in engine and/or generator.
- No refund for early checkouts.
- LINENS AND TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED. Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Refrigerator runs off of an inverter, meaning it will run without having to run the generator constantly.
- Your houseboat rental includes a gas grill. Propane is provided.
- No pets allowed on, in, or around any rental houseboat.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with your boat's passenger capacity, according to the U.S. Coast Guard Passenger Safety Vessel Act of 1993.
- Making changes to reservation could result in a fee of up to $50.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
- Renter gives Sunset Marina permission to charge the credit/debit card on file for any damage to rental equipment or facilities during rental period.
Houseboat Cancellation Policy
This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice as explained below.
More than 90 day notice: $375 forfeit
60 to 90 day notice: $562.50 forfeit
Less than 60 day notice will result in a forfeit of total balance paid.
If Renter cancels this agreement less than 60 days prior to arrival date, Renter shall be obligated to pay ALL RENTAL payments specified in this agreement, and all monies will be retained.