65′ Midsize Cruiser Sleeps 10
& Made for Lake Fun
SPRING & FALL
Sirius XM Radio w/ CD Player
4 Private bedroom
3 Queen, 1 Full
2 Full Baths w/ common shower
Queen Sleeper Sofa
Blankets (No Linens)
Electric Range & Oven
Electric Refrigerator / Freezer
Dishes & Silverware
Microwave & Hood
Monitor w/ DVD Player
Central Heat & Air
Hot & Cold Pressure Water
75 HP Mercury Engine
12.5 KW Electric Generator
400 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
Dinette Table & 6 Chairs
2 Deck Tables & 16 Chairs
3 Lounge Chairs
Auxiliary Power Plug
Waste Holding Tank
Top Sundeck w/ Canopy Top
50 Gallon Engine Fuel Tank
50 Gallon Generator Fuel Tank
Coast Guard Safety Equipment
The 65’ was recently REMODELED and now has DirecTV.
Spring & Fall Season
Jan.- May 21 & After September 20-Nov. 15
May 22 – June 10; September 6-19
August 20 – September 2
June 11 – August 19; September 3-5
Peak Summer rates apply on
July 4th & Labor Day Weekend.
A 3-night minimum stay is required
Houseboat Rental Agreement
- Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
- Please designate a “Captain” that will be responsible during the check-in process and signing all necessary paperwork. The “Captain” will proceed to the marina office upon arrival to check in.
- We guarantee your houseboat to be ready by 4 p.m. CST.
- The “Captain” will receive the necessary operating and safety instructions.
- You may register/check-in anytime between 12 Noon and 4 p.m. to await your boat assignment.
- No pets allowed in any rental accommodation.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age with a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Passenger Safety Vessel Act of 1993 limits the number of passengers on rental boats. Please be familiar with your boat’s capacity and plan accordingly.
- Linens are NOT provided. Boat includes pillows and blankets.
- All rental boats are full of fuel. You are responsible for any gas/oil you have used.
- The driver of the vessel was born before January 1, 1989, or has obtained a legal temporary or permanent NASBLA approved Boater Safety Certification.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
Houseboat Cancellation Policy
This is a very seasonal business with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation, a partial refund will only be given with reasonable notice.
- More than 90 day notice: 50% of $750 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- 60 – 90 day notice: 25% of $750 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- Less than 60 day notice will result in a forfeit of full balance paid.