Two-Bedroom Cottagesat Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake
Our Two-Bedroom Cottages at Sunset Marina are Dale Hollow Lake cabin rentals with one double bed in each room, one hide-a-bed and a full bathroom. These are perfect for a maximum of six people. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen, and a comfortable climate is maintained throughout the seasons with central heat and air conditioning.
In addition to the excitement of Dale Hollow Lake activities, enjoy the outdoors around the Two-Bedroom Cottages by cooking on the provided charcoal grill and eating at your private picnic table. The large deck offers amazing lake views from porches with swings and rocking chairs.
We provide cable television to all cabins so you won’t miss out on your favorite programs during your vacation. There’s also high-speed internet in every cabin so you can stay connected while you relax.
Speaking of relaxing, our housekeeping service makes sure your chalet is sparkling when you arrive and supplies fresh towels daily.
You’ll want to bring your toiletries, electronics, personal items, food to cook in your cabin and all your lake needs. If you forget anything, visit our store at the Sunset Marina Ship Store. We carry a large array of items.
We also have a first-class restaurant with meals that will appeal to all ages and appetites.
And if you are bringing your own watercraft, a covered boat slip is available for rent, too. (Learn about the dockage rates and booking HERE.)
More about your reservation…
OCCUPANCY: Rates for Two-Bedroom Cottages are based on 4-person occupancy with a $10 per person charge above the base rate for up to six guests. No pets are allowed.
PAYMENT: Balance is due in full at the time of making reservation.
TAXES: Tennessee State and Local Sales Tax (9.75%) is added to all rentals at the time of reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival.
- We guarantee your cottage to be ready by 4 p.m. CST.
- You may register/check-in anytime between 12 Noon and 4 p.m. to await your cottage. If your cottage is available, we are more than happy to get you in as soon as we can!
- No pets allowed in any rental accommodation.
- No charcoal or gas grills allowed on or in cottage. Charcoal grills are provided near your cottage.
- Absolutely no gasoline or other flammable material is allowed in cottage or on porches, docks, or walkways.
- All boats must be fueled at an approved fueling facility.
- The use of fireworks on resort property is strictly prohibited.
- No boats or watercraft are to be docked on the shoreline.
- All boats are to be registered at the marina office for appropriate dockage.
- No batteries are to be brought into cottage. No extension cords are to be ran from cottage to boats or vehicle batteries. Covered dockage with electric is available for rent.
- No loud noises, parties, or celebrations are allowed after 10 p.m., a state of quietness shall prevail.
- Do not clean fish in cottage or on porches. Fish cleaning stations are available on the property.
- Overnight dockage is not included in the cottage rental fee.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
CANCELLATION POLICY: This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice.
More than 60-day notice: 75% of your deposit will be refunded
45 - to 60-day notice: 50% of your deposit will be refunded
30 - to 45-day notice: 25% of your deposit will be refunded
Less than 30-day notice will result in a forfeit of deposit and balance payment. If Renter cancels less than 30 days prior to arrival date, renter will be obligated to pay ALL RENTAL payments specified, and all monies received will be retained.
Spring & Fall Season
Jan.- May 21 & After September 20-Nov. 15
May 22 – June 10; September 6-19
August 20 – September 2
June 11 – August 19; September 3-5
Peak Summer rates apply on
July 4th & Labor Day Weekend.
A 3-night minimum stay is required
Nov. 2021-March 2022 Hours
7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mon.-Sat.