The Oaks Chaletat Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake
The Oaks Chalet at Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake is designed to accommodate a maximum of 14 people. The secluded four-bedroom chalet has six queen-sized beds, one sofa hide-a-bed and three full bathrooms. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining room. A comfortable climate is maintained throughout the seasons with central heat and air conditioning, but many guests enjoy building a fire in the indoor fireplace.
In addition to the excitement of Dale Hollow Lake activities, enjoy the outdoors around The Oaks Chalet by cooking on the charcoal grill and eating at your private picnic table. The large deck offers amazing lake views from comfortable rocking chairs.
We provide cable television to all cabins so you won’t miss out on your favorite programs during your vacation. There’s also high-speed internet in every cabin to ensure that you stay connected while you relax.
Speaking of relaxing, our housekeeping service makes sure your chalet is sparkling when you arrive and supplies fresh towels daily. Don’t like taking home all that dirty laundry after a fun vacation? No problem. The Oaks Chalet features a washer and dryer for your use. Just bring detergent.
You’ll want to bring your toiletries, electronics, personal items, food to cook at your cabin and all your lake needs. If you forget anything, the Sunset Marina Ship Store where we carry a large array of items.
We also have a first-class restaurant with meals that will appeal to all ages and appetites.
If you are bringing your own watercraft, a covered boat slip is available for rent, too. (Learn about the dockage rates and booking HERE.)
OCCUPANCY: Rates for The Oaks Chalet is based on a 12-person occupancy with a $10 per person charge above the base rate for up to 14 guests. No pets are allowed.
PAYMENT: Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
TAXES: Tennessee State and Local Sales Tax (9.75%) is added to all rentals at time of making reservation.
Chalet Rental Terms and Conditions
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival.
- We guarantee your Chalet to be ready by 4 p.m. CST.
- You may register/check-in anytime between 12 Noon and 4 p.m. to await your Chalet. If your Chalet is available, we are more than happy to get you in as soon as we can!
- No pets allowed in any rental accommodation.
- No charcoal or gas grills allowed on or in Chalets. Charcoal grills are provided near your cottage.
- Absolutely no gasoline or other flammable material is allowed in Chalets or on porches, docks, or walkways.
- All boats must be fueled at an approved fueling facility.
- The use of fireworks on resort property is strictly prohibited.
- No boats or watercraft are to be docked on the shoreline.
- All boats are to be registered at the marina office for appropriate dockage.
- No batteries are to be brought into Chalets. No extension cords allowed. Covered dockage with electric is available for rent.
- No loud noises, parties, or celebrations are allowed after 10 p.m., a state of quietness shall prevail.
- Do not clean fish in Chalets or on porches. Fish cleaning stations are available on the property.
- Overnight dockage is not included in the Chalet rental fee.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
CANCELLATION POLICY: This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice.
- More than 90 day notice: 50% of $500 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- 60 – 90 day notice: 25% of $500 + remaining balance paid will be refunded.
- Less than 60 day notice will result in a forfeit of full balance paid.
Spring & Fall Season
Jan.- May 21 & After September 20-Nov. 15
May 22 – June 10; September 6-19
August 20 – September 2
June 11 – August 19; September 3-5
Peak Summer rates apply on
July 4th & Labor Day Weekend.
A 3-night minimum stay is required