Sassafras Hollow Chaletat Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake
Sassafras Hollow Chalet at Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake is designed to accommodate a maximum of 10 people. The three-bedroom chalet has three queen-sized beds, two hide-a-beds and 2.5 bathrooms. Linens are provided. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining room. A comfortable climate is maintained throughout the seasons with central heat and air conditioning, but many guests enjoy building a fire in the indoor fireplace. Kids usually enjoy the spacious loft and activity room.
In addition to the excitement of Dale Hollow Lake activities, enjoy the outdoors around Sassafras Hollow Chalet by cooking on a charcoal grill and eating at the private picnic table – both included! The large deck offers amazing lake views from comfortable rocking chairs.
We provide cable television to all cabins so you won’t miss out on your favorite programs during your vacation. There’s also high-speed internet in every cabin to ensure that you stay connected while you relax.
Speaking of relaxing, our housekeeping service makes sure your chalet is sparkling when you arrive and supplies fresh towels daily.
Don’t like taking home all that dirty laundry after a fun vacation? No problem. Sassafras Hollow Chalet has a washer and dryer for your use. Just bring detergent. And if you are bringing your own watercraft, a covered boat slip is available for rent, too. (Learn about the dockage rates and booking HERE.)
You’ll want to bring your toiletries, electronics, personal items, food to cook in your cabin and all your lake needs.
If you forget anything, visit the Sunset Marina Ship Store. We carry a large array of items. We also have a first-class restaurant with meals that will appeal to all ages and appetites.
More about your reservation…
OCCUPANCY: Rates for Sassafras Hollow Chalet are based on an 8-person occupancy with a $10 per person charge above the base rate for up to guests. No pets are allowed.
PAYMENT: Balance due in full at time of making reservation.
TAXES: Tennessee State and Local Sales Tax (9.75%) is added to all rentals at time of making reservation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival. If you will arrive after business hours, please contact the office to arrange a late check-in.
- Check in time is guaranteed by 4:00pm CST. No check-ins prior to 12:00 Noon, unless cottage is vacant.
- We require guests checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present a credit/debit card for incidentals and a photo ID upon check-in.
- You may bring the keys to the marina office between 7:00am and 10:00am CST to check out. If you are departing prior to 7:00am CST, you may leave the keys in your cabin. Please completely vacate the cabin and remove all personal items prior to the 10:00am check-out time, so housekeeping can clean your unit for the next arriving guest. No refund for early checkouts.
- No pets allowed in, on, or around any rental accommodations. This includes porches, truck beds, etc.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- No charcoal or gas grills allowed on or in cottages. Charcoal grills are provided near your cottage.
- Absolutely no gasoline or other flammable material is allowed in cottages or on porches, docks, or walkways. All boats must be fueled at an approved fueling facility.
- The use of fireworks on resort property is strictly prohibited.
- No boats or watercraft are to be docked on the shoreline.
- Boats must be launched at Sunset’s main property, then driven by water to the Chalets. No boat trailers are permitted at the Chalets.
- Overnight dockage is not included in the cottage rental fee.
- All boats are to be registered at the Marina Office for appropriate dockage.
- No batteries are to be brought into cottages. No extension cords are to be ran from cottage to boats or vehicle batteries. (Covered dockage with electric is available for rent.)
- No loud noises, parties or celebrations are allowed after 10:00 pm. A state of quietness shall prevail.
- Do not clean fish in cottages or on cottage porches. Fish cleaning stations are available on the property.
- Making changes to reservation could result in a fee of up to $50.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
- Renter gives Sunset Marina permission to charge the credit/debit card on file for any damage to rental equipment or facilities during rental period.
This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice as explained below.
More than 90 day notice: $250 forfeit
60 to 90 day notice: $375 forfeit
Less than 60 day notice will result in a forfeit of total balance paid.
If Renter cancels this agreement less than 60 days prior to arrival date, Renter shall be obligated to pay ALL RENTAL payments specified in this agreement, and all monies will be retained.