Villas at Sunset Westat Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake
The Villas at Sunset West are Dale Hollow Lake cabin rentals designed to accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
Download the rental agreement here.
The Sunset Marina two-bedroom villa has two queen-sized beds, one sofa hide-a-bed and one full bathroom. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area. A comfortable climate is maintained throughout the seasons with central heat and air conditioning.
In addition to the excitement of Dale Hollow Lake activities, including a swimming beach near The Villas, enjoy the outdoors around The Villas by cooking on the charcoal grill, eating at your private picnic table, shooting some basketball and pitching a game of horseshoes. The kids will love the playground. Soak in the lake atmosphere from comfortable rocking chairs on the porch. The villas at sunset west are secluded cottages in a wooded area without a lake view.
We provide cable television to all cabins so you won’t miss out on your favorite programs during your vacation. There’s also high-speed internet in every cabin to ensure that you stay connected while you relax.
Speaking of relaxing, our housekeeping service makes sure your chalet is sparkling when you arrive and supplies fresh towels daily.
Bed and bath linens are provided. You’ll want to bring your toiletries, electronics, personal items, food to cook at your cabin and all your lake needs. If you forget anything, visit the Sunset Marina Ship Store. We carry a large array of items.
To find our what you should bring, click here.
We also have a first-class restaurant with meals that will appeal to all ages and appetites. Click HERE for the menu.
And if you are bringing your own watercraft, a covered boat slip is available for rent, too. (Learn about the dockage rates and booking HERE.)
Terms & Conditions:
- Please check-in at the marina office upon arrival. If you will arrive after business hours, please contact the office to arrange a late check-in.
- Check in time is guaranteed by 4:00pm CST. No check-ins prior to 12:00 Noon, unless cottage is vacant.
- We require guests checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present a credit/debit card for incidentals and a photo ID upon check-in.
- You may bring the keys to the marina office between 7:00am and 10:00am CST to check out. If you are departing prior to 7:00am CST, you may leave the keys in your cabin. Please completely vacate the cabin and remove all personal items prior to the 10:00am check-out time, so housekeeping can clean your unit for the next arriving guest. No refund for early checkouts.
- No pets allowed in, on, or around any rental accommodations. This includes porches, truck beds, etc.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- No charcoal or gas grills allowed on or in cottages. Charcoal grills are provided near your cottage.
- Absolutely no gasoline or other flammable material is allowed in cottages or on porches, docks, or walkways. All boats must be fueled at a marina.
- The use of fireworks on resort property is strictly prohibited.
- No boats or watercraft are to be docked on the shoreline.
- Overnight dockage is not included in the cottage rental fee.
- All boats are to be registered at the Marina Office for appropriate dockage.
- No batteries are to be brought into cottages. No extension cords are to be ran from cottage to boats or vehicle batteries. (Covered dockage with electric is available for rent.)
- No loud noises, parties or celebrations are allowed after 10:00 pm. A state of quietness shall prevail.
- Do not clean fish in cottages or on cottage porches. Fish cleaning stations are available on the property.
- Specific cottage number requests are not guaranteed unless you have a week (seven night) reservation, even if you booked online.
- Making changes to reservation could result in a fee of up to $50.
- The renter agrees to pay Sunset for any reasonable attorney’s fees or costs incurred including discretionary costs and court costs in any action formal or informal or legal proceedings to collect any amount due to Sunset by renter on any transaction or business between parties.
This is a very seasonal business, with little walk-in traffic, which necessitates a firm cancellation policy. Refunds can be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice as explained below.
More than 60 day notice: $50 forfeit
45 to 60 day notice: $100 forfeit
30 to 45 day notice: $150 forfeit
Less than 30 day notice will result in a forfeit of total balance paid.
If Renter cancels this agreement less than 30 days prior to arrival date, Renter shall be obligated to pay ALL RENTAL payments specified in this agreement, and all monies will be retained.